August 19, 2009

Don't eat the Fruit Loops!

Now that Kaden and Sterling are in school, I get to spend some alone time with the craziest kid of them all-Jack Jack! He manages to get into more trouble alone then he ever does with his older siblings. Here is just one example of just one incident that happened today.

Fortunately, I believe blogging has made me a better parent. When I walked in on this, my desire to take a picture and document it, miraculously overcame my desire to send him to time out. . .for the day.

And by the way, you may not want to eat the Fruit Loops when visiting the Kartchners because you better believe that I scooped up what I could (top layer only) and put them back in the box!

6 comments:

  1. About scooping up to save fruit loops...I would have totally done the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear that Cody is not the only "baby" at home causing trouble. How is it that when they are alone they get into more trouble than when their brothers are with them??? I feel your pain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well amy if it makes you feel any better...jackson had fruit loops for breakfast, so he probably had the ones he dumped out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you said "blogging makes you a better parent" that is awesome. And the frootloops are probably more nutritous now that they have been on the floor so it is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't look like the first time this has happened to you. . . considering that the fruit loops came out of a Trix box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn it, he's just too cute to punish. (I know this first hand!) Gotta love this one.

    ReplyDelete