August 30, 2009

Battle Won!



Guitar Hero You know you may have a guitar hero addiction when you hear a song on the radio and immediately begin to think "red, green, red, blue, yellow. . ."! You may also be an addict if your 5 year old son promises that he is going to teach you how to play "hard" on guitar hero when he grows up, but you can't possibly wait that long. And if you challenged the babysitter to battle before you went out on your last date-you too, are addicted.
Hello, my name is Amy, and I am a guitar hero addict-and I just beat Slash!! I also shorted out the orange button on my guitar and am unwillingly being forced into recovery.

4 comments:

  1. I have only played guitar hero a couple times so I can't really relate to this addiction but I will be one of your sponsors if you need me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think maybe you need to talk to the bishop and maybe be released. HEE HEE HEE! too funny.

    ReplyDelete