August 17, 2009

Back to School

I thought that I loved summertime until I dropped off 2 of my 3 children at school this morning! That is when I realized I was just as excited as they were to report to the 1st grade (Kaden) and second year of preschool (Sterling).
Kaden couldn't wait to wear his new shoes (no one tell him that they aren't skechers) and carry his super cool Star Wars lunchbox. The preschool and elementary school are located on the same campus and Sterling is just happy to tag along anywhere Kaden is headed.

1 comment:

  1. Sterling looks so big! What do you do all day without all those boys? We are counting down the days when you come...oh wait you are never coming to visit again!!! I guess we workded you guys a little to hard.
    I have a hard time leaving post on yours blog so I have to leave it as anonymous but its me Sara!

    ReplyDelete