March 7, 2010

When I grow up I want to be like Daddy!




Sterling: When I grow up I want to be a robber.
Me: A robber?
Sterling: And a policeman and a dolphin.
Me: You can't be a good guy and a bad guy, silly, and a dolphin is an animal.
Sterling: And a worker.
Me: A worker? What does a worker do?
Sterling: You know like Daddy. I want to be a worker so I can build stuff like Daddy. At his job he just builds things like houses. He can build anything! His work is so cool.
Me: Is Mommy's work cool too?
Sterling: No, because at your job all you do is just sit there!

6 comments:

  1. i like the new background and banner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Not to mention that you have bad breath being blown in your face. Mostly I love that Sterling wanted to be a dolphin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hygienists get a bad rap... I'm pretty sure I've been told something along the lines of "you just sit there all day" too. Come on! We are also scraping crap off of peoples teeth... don't forget that! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least they didn't say "Insurance man". We're still in luck!!! Whatever they do, we know they'll be the cutest! (spoken like a true grandma:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is hilarious! Tell Matt to save his energy for Visalia...I have lots of projects!

    Sara

    p.s. I have to put my name at the bottom because your blog is the only blog that won't let me post a comment. Anonymous is the only thing I can do.

    ReplyDelete