December 25, 2009

Christmas

The whole family decorates cookies anticipating Santa's arrival. Of course, in our family it soon becaomes a competitive cookie decorating challenge!



Daddy plays the cello as part of our annual Christmas program (or as my brother Steve says, "Let's just call it what it really is-the Christmas talent show!")


It was a Star Wars Christmas for Kaden. . .


Batman for Sterling. . .

and Jackson couldn't have been any happier with a vintage Jack-in-the-box (no pun intended!)

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. love the picture of Jackson......and what??? How could I have never known that Matt plays the cello??? That's awesome! I want a concert sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how in the background of the cookie decorating, you can see my husband meticulously placing his sprinkles! :-D

    ReplyDelete