December 25, 2009

Disneyland in December


This year our gift to our children was a family vacation to Disneyland. We allowed them to open one premeditated gift on Christmas Sunday after church (note the holiday sweaters). Each gift contained a pair of Disney Christmas pajamas and a note that read, "Put on your new pajamas and pack your suitcase because we are going to Disneyland!"

We are Magic Kingdom veterans at this point. I am embarrassed to say that I am not even sure how many times my children have visited the happiest place on earth. But no matter how many Lunchables, Uncrustables, and Capri-suns we pack in-$3.50 becomes a reasonable price to pay for a Churro the second we walk into the park. Name a ride and I can tell you which overpriced portion of the "Disney diet" we will be partaking of. Pirates-chocolate covered frozen banana. Small World-Mickey shaped salted pretzel. Jungle Cruise-pineapple whip. Bugs life-cotton candy. . .


My three little rascals waiting in line for the chance to spot Nemo and Dori froma submarine window.

1 comment:

  1. It was soooo fun to see you guys at "the happiest place on earth"! I'm so glad that you you guys started coming to Disneyland instead of dumb 'ol Hawaii for Christmas!! This works out way better for me! :P Miss ya already!

    ReplyDelete