July 18, 2009

And it was all yellow. . .


The Coldplay concert almost upgraded my life's status from semi-exciting to really exciting this week!! Don't get me wrong-changing diapers, running from karate to soccer practice and scraping tartar off of people's teeth is all very fascinating I know, however; Chris Martin playing the piano in the section you just happen to be sitting in-may just be a upgrade from the trenches of this suburbian soccer mom's life. Oh yes, you read that right-half way through the show they closed off our section of mediocre seating just to let Chris and his band members through. Thay played a short set just 25 feet away(piano-in-tow). I mean if Chris would have sneezed-we may have felt the overspray. Thank goodness they eventually returned to the stage or I may have had to start a new blog like amyssuperexcitingstar-filledjetsettinglife. Heaven knows that would have been way to overwhelming for this girl. So it is with happiness that I return to my semi-exciting life. . .

8 comments:

  1. So when are we doing it again... maybe when we pay you for the tickets! I am smiling right now just thinking of that night- it was AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could Matt look any less excited about the concert?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an exciting night to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not gonna lie. Pretty sure I could not be more jealous. I am going to go listen to my Coldplay CD now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, I know! How I feel on the inside doesn't project very well in photos for me! the crazy thing is that I felt like I was smiling, but believe me, I was estatic! Ask Amy to show you pics from the concert. Best show I've seen since . . . we'll since their last tour. And hey, how come Steve's goofy face doesn't warrant any remarks?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I now know that I am too stuck in the 70's because I don't even know who Coldplay is (and I really thought I was still pretty hip), but I'm glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why does Steve have such a goofy look on his face? (You're welcome Matt. :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im so glad your very best friend was invited to this! But don't lie... there is no way this was better then any of the Justin concerts we've been to! p.s. when did Mat start blogging?

    ReplyDelete