October 18, 2009

I hope they call me on a mission

Kaden and Sterling wearing suits that had been tucked away for a special occasion. This year's primary program proved worthy to finally take the tags off and wear them. Kaden noted, "People aren't going to believe it, we look like missionaries"!

Someday, honey, someday. . .when you have grown a foot or two!

Kaden elicited a laugh when he took the time to pause and smile after stating, "I lived with Heavenly Father before I came to earth. I was happy."

Sterling sang (and yelled) so loud his face turned red. His self authored part read, "When I am sorry I can pray for Kaden."

3 comments:

  1. That is so darling! You have cute boys! I wish they were singing in my primary. LOVE Sterlings part, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are so stinkin cute! I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're such cheese-balls! I love it! Mom told me about Sterling turning red. So cute. I miss them.

    ReplyDelete