October 8, 2010

9/27/10

Today I woke up in New York City. The first thing that we did was take a subway (not the sandwich) from the airport to Times Square. My favorite part was the 3 story toy store. It had a ferris wheel inside and a ginormous dino (but not real).

Next we went to the Empire State Building. It took 80 floors on an elevator and then we went up 138 stairs. There are a lot of buildings in New York City. I saw the Statue of Liberty, a lake leading to the ocean and cool buildings with gold on top. The last thing we sis was ride my first taxi cab. New York City was fun today.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, he liked New York City better than anything in France for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your day in NYC sounds like such an adventure! I want to see more pictures :)

    ReplyDelete